- LCD Comparison: 17" & 19" Under 20ms
The folks from Toms have a fresh article up today which looks at some new additions to the LCD market for 2004 and focuses primarily on performance (response times). Larger 19" LCD's have generally been known to have quite poor performance in this area but Toms look at a few which finally show an improvement, although only slight by the looks of it.
Last year was a good year for LCD technologies, many of which began to see application in large, 17" monitors. Indeed, 17" LCD monitors offered the best contrast performance and the fastest response times last year. Meanwhile, 19" monitors became more affordable, although they were still based on older panels and not very suitable for games. 2004 is going to change all that.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- CeBIT 2004 Update - Part 6 @ Hardware Zone & Dark][Tweaker
- Razer Viper Mouse @ Ohls Place
- AMD Rejects DDR2, Gives Additional Speed Headroom for DDR @ XBit Labs
- Analyzing ATI and NVIDIA's PCI-E strategies @ Tech Report
- AOpen AK86-L K8T800 Socket-754 Motherboard @ Hexus
- DFI LanParty Pro875B @ LegionHardware
- Scythe Kamakaze CPU Cooler @ Swiftech
- University Develops Ion Cooling Device @ XBit Labs
- Testing Thermal Throttling in Pentium 4 CPUs with Northwood and Prescott cores @ Digit-Life
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.