- Shuttle SB75S XPC - Soldam Meets Shuttle
The folks over at SFF Tech have posted a review of the very appealing Shuttle SB75S XPC. It is based on the SB75 but with a touch of Soldam Corporation flavor.
The S in SB75S stands for Soldam Corporation, a high-end Japanese small form factor case manufacturer. This system represents the first joint engineering effort between Shuttle and Soldam, marrying Shuttle's high-end SB75 system with an exclusive Soldam case design.
- Seagate Barracuda in RAID
Scott from Club Overclocker let us know about their latest article where they put Seagate's Barracuda IDE hard drives to the test with the aim of finding out if PATA is still worth our money now SATA has arrived.
Serial ATA hard drives have been dominating the market, since their arrival about a year ago. Most people won't even consider an IDE hard drive any longer. Does that mean that you should be like most people? Seagate still thinks there's life left in the IDE format. Their new Barracuda 7200.7 200GB hard drives still come in IDE format. Is there really a point to keep IDE lingering around? I mean can the IDE drives even be worth your money? Let's do some testing and find out.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Sparkle FX5900XT Graphics Card @ BIT Tech
- Nostromo n50 SpeedPad @ Viper Lair
- CeBIT 2004 Update - Part 4 @ Hardware Zone
- OCZ PC4000 1GB Dual Channel EL Kit @ TheCrucible
- NZXT Guardian Gaming Case @ 3dGameMan