- Win XP SP2 (RC1) Preview
Martin from IAmNotAGeek has decided to post up his full coverage of Service Pack 2 for WinXP. The first release candidate of SP2 surfaced just a couple of days ago and is understandably somewhat more refined than previous releases covered across the web, this is what was used in conjunction with Martin's article. He also posted up an article no more then a week ago covering certain aspects of the service pack not touched on by others, you can take a look at that here.
Microsoft is putting the finishing touches on everything now that it's reached a release candidate stage. I'm writing this preview because all of the other previews out there have become rather dated from Microsoft working on things for several months. The features covered here are alot closer to the final product.
- CeBIT coverage from Digit-Life
The folks at Digit-Life have been busy with a nice stream of reports coming in from CeBIT, they cover stacks of goodies showcased with plenty of eye-candy too.
- Motherboards: The tour of AOpen, VIA, Chaintech, ECS booths
- Motherboards from ASUS
- Graphics cards on Volari Duo V8 Ultra, V8, V5
- HIS Coverage
- PDA's and Handsets
- Nokia: The new 7610 handset and accessories
- Motorola: Three multimedia novelties
Various other sites across the web have also been busy with their coverage of CeBIT 2004. A few of which you can make your way over to below.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- ACON4 UK Qualifier at i19 @ Bit-Tech
- Kingston DDR2 Next-Generation Memory @ Anandtech
- Logitech MX 510 Performance Optical mouse @ Hardware-Pacers
- Logitech diNovo @ SWEMod
- Shuttle SB75G2 SFF PC @ OCWizard
- My Own Server Part 1: DIY 1U Rack Servers @ Toms Hardware