- Shuttle's new XP17 series LCD
With all the happenings of CeBIT now underway, there's certainly no shortage of news out there! - Shuttle once again have another press release out for us which announces their XP17 series 17-inch flat-panel display. Designed for portable use to tie in with their XPC line of SFF PC's, it also has a convenient aluminium carry handle. A perfect partner for those of you often shifting your XPC around to LAN's etc. More on the new XP17 in the official press release here.
(Hannover, Germany - March 18, 2004) Shuttle, a leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers, accessories and motherboards, is pleased to announce the XP17 series 17-inch flat-panel display (FPD). Manufactured to meet exacting industrial design, durability and performance standards, the first FPD created specifically for the XPC delivers exceptional style and performance wherever you need it.
"Our skilled industrial design team spent 12 months to bring the XP17 to life," said CK Huang, CEO. "With its super-rugged carrying handle and superb visual appeal, the XP17 series is the perfect compliment to your computing environment - wherever that may be."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications