- Shuttle's new XP17 series LCD
With all the happenings of CeBIT now underway, there's certainly no shortage of news out there! - Shuttle once again have another press release out for us which announces their XP17 series 17-inch flat-panel display. Designed for portable use to tie in with their XPC line of SFF PC's, it also has a convenient aluminium carry handle. A perfect partner for those of you often shifting your XPC around to LAN's etc. More on the new XP17 in the official press release here.
(Hannover, Germany - March 18, 2004) Shuttle, a leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers, accessories and motherboards, is pleased to announce the XP17 series 17-inch flat-panel display (FPD). Manufactured to meet exacting industrial design, durability and performance standards, the first FPD created specifically for the XPC delivers exceptional style and performance wherever you need it.
"Our skilled industrial design team spent 12 months to bring the XP17 to life," said CK Huang, CEO. "With its super-rugged carrying handle and superb visual appeal, the XP17 series is the perfect compliment to your computing environment - wherever that may be."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset