- Shuttle announcing more goodies at CeBIT 2004
Shuttle are spreading the word around today in regards to a couple of fresh products released at CeBIT 2004. Their PN15 Wireless LAN Module is first up, fitting into their XPC Accessories product line and offering full IEEE802.11g compliance.
Secondly, they've also announced their PF31 "Dusk & Dawn" Case Modding Kit, based around nVidia's characters which were used in their popular video card demonstrations. I presume there'll be more themes on the way, assuming they want sales for the large percentage of ATI users out there too.
The official press release in PDF format can be obtained here.
(Hannover, Germany - March 16, 2004) Shuttle Inc, a leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers, accessories and motherboards, has announced the latest addition to the company's popular line of XPC Accessory peripherals and upgrade kits - the PN15 Wireless LAN Module. This fully IEEE802.11g standards compliant, user-installable kit makes setting up peer-to-peer and access point networks a snap.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- StealthPC Foundation Kit by ARM Systems @ SilentPCReview
- Albatron K8X800 Pro II @ Gruntville
- Samsung PC3700 @ Toms Hardware
- Samsung 172x LCD Monitor @ Overclockers AU
- Chaintech Apogee AA5700U @ Hot Hardware
- Gigabyte GV-R98P128D: Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB @ Explosive Labs
- Logitech X-620 Speakers @ ByteSector
- Total Home Remote @ HTPC News
- SilverStone Nimiz Temjin III Case @ Anandtech
- Demonic XTC Waterblock (P4) @ NinjaLane
- Nu DDW-081 DVD Recorder @ A True Review
- Everglide Giganta Ray Mouse Pad @ Overclockers Club
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.