- CHAINTECH ZNF3-250 Motherboard
Chaintech have today announced their latest Athlon64 board based on nVidia's most recent nForce3-250 chipset. Looking at the top right corner of the mainboard you'll see the inclusion of a pretty damn funky heatpipe cooling system too. All the details on this and more within the attached press release here. Typically, Chaintech are providing a whole host of goodies within the motherboard package as well, just click either of the images below to enlargen them for a better look.
Chaintech Computer Co., LTD, the leading motherboards and graphic cards manufacturer, is proud to introduce the newest model, ZNF3-250 motherboard, which will support AMD socket 754 Athlon 64 processor. It designed with NVIDIA's newest nForce3-250 chipset (combines the north bridge and south bridge). ZNF3-250 will allow users to insert three 184-pin DDR DIMM (DDR266/333/400). The maximum RAM capacity is 2 GB. AMD's Hyper Transport technology also increases the transition rate to 6.4 GB/s between North Bridge and CPU.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000 Pro2-W Mainboard @ Toms Hardware
- AMD's Athlon 2500+ Mobile chip @ NeoSeeker
- Samsung PC3700: DDR466 Memory for the Masses @ Anandtech
- 10-Gigabit Ethernet comes alive @ News.com
- Extending Your Wireless Signal @ EnvyNews
- Sparkle FX5500 Graphics Card @ The Modfathers
- Hercules Pocket Muse @ Walibe
- Acousticase C6607B Case @ SWEMod
- Noise Isolator PWM Fan Speed Controller @ The Crucible
- 3ware Breaks Performance Barrier With New SATA RAID Controllers @ Hardware Zone
- SimpleTech announces 400GB External Storage @ Envy News
- IOGEAR MiniView III 4 Port KVMP Switch @ Voided Warranty
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications