The LG G3 smartphone is now official, with uBreakiFix giving the world a teardown of the impressive handset from LG. We can see that LG has crafted an easily repairable smartphone, with uBreakiFix giving it an 8/10 on the repairability scale. Inside the device, they found:
- Broadcom BCM4339 5G Wi-Fi combo chip
- Avago ACPM-7700 power amplifier module
- Qualcomm WTR1625L RF transceiver
- Qualcomm WFR1620 receive-only companion chip
- SK Hynix 2GB/3GB LPDDR3 RAM layered on the 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor.
- ANX7812 USB SlimPort Tx IC
- Texas Instruments BQ24296 battery charge management and system power path management chip