- GeCube's New All-In-Wonder 9600XT
Remember the exclusive image posted up earlier this week on the 'mysterious' 9600XT All-In-Wonder card of which was to be kept under wraps for the time being? If any of you took a wild guess at GeCube? you'd be right! They've now officially announced the card, bundled with ATI's Remote Wonder II and a whole host of other features, this here is one very sweet card. More details in the press release.
Taipei, Taiwan - GeCube enhances the multimedia PC experience with the new ALL-IN-WONDER® 9600XT. GeCube's newest multimedia video card joins the award-winning ALL-IN-WONDER® family to provide customers with all the best of current PC Multimedia technologies combined with fantastic new features such as FM Radio, Dual VGA, Faster-than-Real time DVD / CD Authoring and the next generation REMOTE WONDER II radio frequency (RF) Remote Control.
- Huge VGA Roundup
Digital-Daily have been busy testing out a whole stack of mainstream graphics cards (both nVidia and ATI), ranging from the latest cards right back to the days of the GeForce2 MX. With the help of 13 seperate benchmarks, it gives you a clear indication of what to expect from each of the cards.
Since it's already the year 2004 outside, we have to upgrade our favorite P4 2.4 GHz that has been around in our test configuration for a year to 3.2 GHZ, with the memory capacity increased to 1GB. Anyway, to create an adequate picture as of early 2004, we had to re-test all the available video cards, which took us as long as two weeks. Only he who generated all these graphs is able to make head or tails of them :)
In the end, we made a voluntary decision to sum up all the results for the only resolution - 1024x768 as the most "playable".
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Shuttle ST62K XPC Zen @ Dans Data
- Abit KV8-MAX3 Motherboard @ Digital-Daily
- VIA Technologies Preps New Chipsets with HDTV Support @ XBit Labs
- ASUS P4S800D Deluxe (SiS655FX) Mainboard @ Digit-Life
- Intel Ready To Intro 300MHz Prescott @ The Inquirer
- Gigabyte's GN-WLBZ201 @ Toms Hardware
- From DVD Player to Media Center @ Toms Hardware
- Pegasus PC-Notetaker Electronic Pen @ Tech-Mods
- Unbranded Blue Illuminated Keyboard @ Moddin
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives