- Bitboys Joins Futuremark's Smartphone Benchmark Development Program
Futuremark have a press release out today announcing partnership with Bitboys (a provider of mobile graphic solutions) in reference to their Smartphone Benchmark Development program for Symbian based smartphones. The full scoop over at Futuremark's Press Room.
We are delighted that Bitboys joined our Smartphone Benchmark Development Program. They will greatly add value to the program that consists of leaders of the mobile graphics industry and whose objective is to provide customers with objective, certifiable performance evaluations of their technology," said Tero Sarkkinen, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Futuremark. "We hope and expect that Bitboys will play a key role in the further development of Futuremark's suite of benchmarks aimed at mobile applications, which will provide an excellent opportunity for Bitboys to showcase the capabilities of its new Acceleon(tm) mobile graphics solutions."
- Get organised with Sharp's new PDA range
An aussie press release from Sharp today sends word that they're releasing 4 new PDA-style touch-screen organisers. The new range starts from $34.95AUD for the baseline model through to $159.00AUD for the highest-end one, specs of each model can be read in detail within the attached press release here.
Sydney, February 25th 2004- Time-poor people juggling work and family while trying to squeeze in some rest and relaxation have a new helping hand: Sharp's new range of Touch Screen based, PDA-Style Organisers.
Sharp's four new organisers can all store thousands of telephone numbers, addresses or appointments. Calculators are a standard feature, along with a world time calculator. Sharp compression technology is another feature and creates more memory than is available from conventional organisers, resulting in highly functional but cost-effective units capable of helping even the busiest person organise their life.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Top 10 PC Games @ Firing Squad
- Intel Marks Pentium 4 E Chips According to Individual Parameters? @ XBit Labs
- Next-Gen XScale Chips Coming Late this Year @ BrightHand
- VIA Epia TC10000 @ EPIA Center
- VIA preps K8T800 PRO boards for 939-pin Athlons @ The Inquirer
- DFI LANParty NFII UltraB VS ABit AN7 @ HotHardware
- HP Introduces First x86-64 Servers @ XBit Labs
- NVIDIA VGA Roundup '2003 @ Digital-Daily