- Transcend: 1GB DDR400 Registered DIMM for AMD Opteron
Transcend have issued a press release announcing their 1GB DDR400 Registered DIMM for AMD Opteron Processors. More details in the official document here.
Transcend proudly announces TS128MDR72V4A3, 1GB DDR400 Registered DIMM. This memory supports the newest AMD Opteron processors. AMD Opteron, with HyperTransport Technology, allows companies a migration path to 64-bit architecture without sacrificing performance in their existing 32-bit applications.
TS128MDR72V4A3 was designed using the DDR400 FBGA package to ensure the highest speed & reliability. The DDR400 FBGA package takes full advantage of the signal timing transmission through PCB and DRAM, so that the TS128MDR72V4A3 performs at the highest speed possible, especially when compared to other solutions like the TSOP package.
- Photos from IDF Spring 2004
Digit-Life have taken several shots of some glorious products showcased at this year's IDF (which has just come and gone), including a couple of snaps of an ATI RV380 PCI Express card, AverMedia's Dual Hybrid ATSC/NTSC TV tuner, a Grantsdale sample, and more.
Despite IDF Spring 2004 is over, the technologies and standards it has brought will be discussed in our news and articles for a long time. And while we are interpreting the docs and presentation materials, you can take a look at the products showcased at the most interesting booths. Photos are taken by our Alexander Vorobyev.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- ASUS WL-330 Pocket Wireless Access Point @ Toms Networking
- TDK AID + 880N DVD Writer @ Hardware Zoom
- SteelPad Cord Holder @ Burnout PC
- Logitech MX 900 Bluetooth Wireless Mouse @ LAN Addict
- Intel Developer Forum Spring 2004 - Wrapup @ Anandtech
- February 2004 Hardware News Overview @ XBit Labs
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.