- New MX510 Gaming Mouse By Logitech
As some of you may or may not have already heard, Logitech plan to release a new revamped edition of their highly successful MX500 mouse, dubbed the MX510. The technical specs have already been disclosed and it looks to be perfectly suited to the most serious of gamers. More at ExtremeTech and Logitech's website.
Later this month, Logitech will officially announce the new MX510 Performance Optical Mouse, the next in its popular line of wired mice. This time, though, it's built expressly for gamer. Boasting impressive technical specs -- an 800-dpi, 5.8 megapixel MX optical sensor and high report rate (12-bits) -- it'll keep you fraggin' away all day without missing a beat.
- RAID I: The Lesser Levels
The folks at LostCircuits really know their stuff when it comes to Hard Drives, proven by their well written "As the Hard Disc Spins" articles which have been hitting the scene for a few months now. Their latest article is based on lower RAID configurations (0 / 1 / 0+1) and explains how it all works.
Most of our previous articles have focused on single drive technology, that is, HDD architecture, interface protocols and the back-end support of ATA by means of DMA channels. Likewise, we have shown some issues with the use of a number of benchmarks that can yield false results caused by speedmatching conditions. Especially the latter issue mostly occurs with RAID configurations, reason enough to start a short RAID overview series. For starters, we will cover the "lesser" forms of RAID, that is RAID Level0, 1 and 10, before taking the plunge into Exclusive-Or calculations that form the operational backbone of real RAID configurations.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- VIA Technologies to Market Low-Cost Notebooks @ XBit Labs
- ECS 755-A2 Socket754 Mainboard on SiS755 Chipset @ XBit Labs
- Intel CT and AMD64: Identical twins? @ The Inquirer
- Buffalo Sets DDR-II SDRAM Module Prices @ XBit Labs
- Intel P4 Heatsink Round-Up @ 3DXtreme
- Borg Cube by Xor'Arch @ Case Junkies
- Scythe's e-Otonashi Fanless EPIA-M Case @ SilentPCReview
- Lamps Electronics Lighting Products @ ModSynergy
- ATI R420 A12 silicon ready @ The Inquirer
- NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 Ultra @ Hardware Zone