- ABIT Total Prescott Support
Confirmation from ABIT has it that we're assured Prescott support across the full range of their 865PE and 875P-based motherboards. All the latest BIOS revisions solve any previous issues. The press release from ABIT can be obtained here.
ABIT is pleased to announce total Prescott support on every ABIT 865PE and 875P-based ATX motherboard. The beginning of February saw Intel launch a new line of CPUs - the Prescott 2.8GHz to 3.4GHz. Taking performance to a higher level, many immediately were asking if their recently purchased Intel 865PE and 875P motherboards were Prescott ready. For ABIT users, the answer is a definite "YES!" For users who choose another motherboard brand, you may be very disappointed.
- Trash VHS Cassettes, Burn DVDs
Toms Hardware have taken a look at a USB 2.0 device no doubt many of you would find somewhat useful. They check out ADS Tech's DVD XPress which allows you to capture video into MPEG-1 (VCD) or even MPEG-2 (DVD) format, giving you a good excuse to throw those chunky old VHS cassettes into the bin.
So how's your music closet looking? If you're like most of us, you've probably got three-dozen DVDs, remote controls for all your hi-fi components and... let's not even talk about all those old videotapes. All over the country, stacks and stacks of tapes are gathering dust in people's living rooms. Whether home videos or cinematic classics; who wouldn't rather have all those old films on a few sleek DVDs?
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Syntax EZ-Clocker I-Series SFF PC @ Extreme Overclocking
- Decrypting Document & File Passwords @ PC Stats
- Bluetooth is dead @ Yahoo News
- Overclocking Guide @ NeoSeeker
- IDF Spring 04: Tweaking Session @ Hexus
- IDF Spring 2004 Update Part 3 @ Hardware Zone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league