- EPoX Debuts Premium Motherboard Bundle
Epox have announced the launch of a "PowerPack" bundle for several of their motherboards today in celebration of the 8RDA+'s anniversary. Noteworthy differences are the inclusion of nVidia's NVSystemUtility software for overclocking on the fly, a packet of mini heatsinks, USB bracket, extra logo stickers, and even a unique looking screwdriver. The full press release on the new package here.
[Taipei, February 12, 2004]--To celebrate EP-8RDA+ anniversary, EPoX launches a Powerpack to enhances EPoX motherboards by providing additional items to make building better systems easier than ever.
In its continuing efforts to provide users with new convenience features and enhanced value, EPoX has created the Powerpack bundle for its motherboards-including the EP-8RDA+、EP-8RDA3+, EP-4PDA5+, and EP-8HDA5+. Powerpack not only allows DIY hobbyists to build the system of their dreams quickly and easily, but also ensures that the completed system achieves its full potential in terms of performance, connectivity, and reliability.
- Exclusive PCI-Express Images from nVidia!
Below we have a couple of shots of nVidia's upcoming PCX-4300 series card. Nothing visually stunning here being a bottom of the line budget card, but just a small treat behind what's yet to come with the much anticipated PCI-Express range.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Heatsink Roundup @ Techware Labs
- "The One" - Dream PC @ Driver Heaven
- Intel's Alderwood Chipset A ''Rocket Sled'' For Enthusiasts @ ExtremeTech
- Intel Grantsdale, Alderswood details revealed @ The Inquirer
- New Memory Highs: Corsair and OCZ Introduce DDR550 @ Anandtech
- Kingston PC4000 HyperX 1GB Dual Channel kit @ 1SweetPC
- Dual-Wan Router Showdown @ AMD Power
- Accent HT101S mATX HTPC Case @ HTPC News
- Spire CopperStream II @ CoolTechZone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99