- EPoX Debuts Premium Motherboard Bundle
Epox have announced the launch of a "PowerPack" bundle for several of their motherboards today in celebration of the 8RDA+'s anniversary. Noteworthy differences are the inclusion of nVidia's NVSystemUtility software for overclocking on the fly, a packet of mini heatsinks, USB bracket, extra logo stickers, and even a unique looking screwdriver. The full press release on the new package here.
[Taipei, February 12, 2004]--To celebrate EP-8RDA+ anniversary, EPoX launches a Powerpack to enhances EPoX motherboards by providing additional items to make building better systems easier than ever.
In its continuing efforts to provide users with new convenience features and enhanced value, EPoX has created the Powerpack bundle for its motherboards-including the EP-8RDA+、EP-8RDA3+, EP-4PDA5+, and EP-8HDA5+. Powerpack not only allows DIY hobbyists to build the system of their dreams quickly and easily, but also ensures that the completed system achieves its full potential in terms of performance, connectivity, and reliability.
- Exclusive PCI-Express Images from nVidia!
Below we have a couple of shots of nVidia's upcoming PCX-4300 series card. Nothing visually stunning here being a bottom of the line budget card, but just a small treat behind what's yet to come with the much anticipated PCI-Express range.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Heatsink Roundup @ Techware Labs
- "The One" - Dream PC @ Driver Heaven
- Intel's Alderwood Chipset A ''Rocket Sled'' For Enthusiasts @ ExtremeTech
- Intel Grantsdale, Alderswood details revealed @ The Inquirer
- New Memory Highs: Corsair and OCZ Introduce DDR550 @ Anandtech
- Kingston PC4000 HyperX 1GB Dual Channel kit @ 1SweetPC
- Dual-Wan Router Showdown @ AMD Power
- Accent HT101S mATX HTPC Case @ HTPC News
- Spire CopperStream II @ CoolTechZone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software