- Q1 2004 In Review - AMD, Intel, VIA, SiS, S3 Exposed...
The folks over at Hexus have given us an exclusive look at what Intel, AMD, VIA, SiS, and S3 have in the works for the first quarter of this year. Some very tasty goodies around the corner! A well written article any PC enthusiast will find interesting.
If you write at a hardware website for long enough, sooner or later you'll hear rumours and whispers about new products, the odd roadmap will land in your Inbox and you'll get a feel for what to trust and what to disregard.
It's the time of year where new products are just about to hit, so what better than the first of a new series of articles at HEXUS, where we forward think about what's going to happen in the computing space in the coming quarter. I've managed to roundup roadmaps from the top four CPU and chipset vendors, Intel, AMD, VIA and SiS and I'll make an attempt at a crystal ball-like article, without giving the entire game away.
While 95% of the info I'll present will be public knowledge or rumour on a hundred other sites on the web, I do guarantee it's all factually correct and I'll maybe let slip the odd nugget of info that's not to be found elsewhere. All the while trying to avoid the big corporate slap and the wrath of PR reps.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Chaintech 9PJL2 Silver Springdale @ Madshrimps
- HIS Excalibur Radeon 9600XT @ MyWORLDHardware
- ATI AIW 9700 Pro Shutdown Fix @ ViperLair
- Dell 2001FP 20" LCD Monitor @ FirstAdopter
- Thermaltake Tiger 1 northbridge cooler @ A True Review
- Dynatron - D32 (DC1U-B02) @ Ohls Place
- The Mouse with the Blue Led and Fan! @ Tech-Critic
- Intel Pentium 4 Northwood 3.40GHz Makes its Retail Debut! @ Xbit Labs
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.