- Logitech Cordless Desktop MX for Bluetooth
Logitech's very popular Cordless MX Keyboard/Mouse Duo has just gotten even better, now coming with bluetooth connectivity. There wasn't much at all to improve on with this excellent combo, but bluetooth is definitely the icing on the cake as Hardware Pacers point out in their latest review.
The Logitech Cordless MX Duo provided comfort, style, rechargeable mouse and most importantly MX technology. With the new advancement with the MX technology, it was still missing one main component, Bluetooth technology. It makes any component capable of achieving wireless range of thirty feet and nearly perfect communication integrity with the Bluetooth Wireless Hub. Not only does the Logitech Cordless Desktop MX for Bluetooth contain Bluetooth technology, it still retains all previous terrific features from the keyboard and the mouse.
- Sapphire Atlantis RADEON 9700 Volt Modification
The folks at Digit Life have an article up explaining how to go about volt modding your video card and what can be expected from performing such a task. They use a Sapphire 9700 as the guinea pig in this guide and provide you with charts, benchmarks, the works. All hardc0re overclockers will like this one.
As a bonus, the volt mod process was recorded to avi. Weighing in at 95mb for those of you who want it, just right click here and choose "Save target as".
It's not easy to answer the question whether volt-modification is needed to survive when gaming requirements for hardware, in particular video adapters, are getting tougher, or it is a way to squeeze more potential from a video card to get more FPS in games. The video card tested today has a performance level sufficient for all existent games, that is why it matches the latter option. For low-level solutions such modification is a way to get more FPS needed for acceptable gameplay.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Bad Q4 2003 for nVIDIA @ Reuters
- HIS Excalibur Radeon 9600XT Turbo @ Guru3D
- Mobile GPU Q1/2004 Update - ATI M10, M11, and NVIDIA's NV36M @ Anandtech
- Gigabyte GV-N595U 256MB (GeForce FX 5950 Ultra) @ Hardware Zone
- BFG Geforce FX5700 Ultra @ Monkey Review
- ATI Radeon 9800 Pro @ 64Comp
- NVIDIA Unveils New Professional Graphics Card @ Xbit Labs
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.