- Antec's Super LANBOY Launch
Antec have today announced their new "Super LANBOY" pc enclosure, following on from the extremely popular original LANBOY. This one obviously comes with several enhancements along with a very attractive pricetag. The full details can be read in Antec's official press release, just right click here and choose "Save target as".
Antec, Inc. has introduced Super LANBOY, a lightweight aluminium PC case designed for gamers and other PC enthusiasts who frequently travel with their desktop computers.
Super LANBOY features a sleek and durable aluminum body. It is made of anodised aluminium for maximum durability and protection against the stress of frequent transport. A clear side panel allows users to show off the system's internal components, including an electric-blue LED fan that shines through the front of the case.
- What Will the PC of the Future Look Like?
There's an interesting article over at NewsFactor which talks about the future of personal computing. In a rapidly changing industry, noone could possibly know just where exactly we'll be in say 10 years, but most of whats mentioned here is very feasible nonetheless. Only time will tell for sure.
"I think the emphasis will move away from the PC itself -- the box that we normally associate with the PC -- and more of the emphasis will be on the parts of the computer the user interacts with, such as the mouse, the display, the video camera or the telephone," says Randall Martin, director of HP's Design Center for Business PC Products.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Powerhouse "StealthPC" by ARM Systems @ Silent PC Review
- Albatron's 865PE based Pentium4 motherboard @ EnvyNews
- Intel Pentium 4 "Prescott" to be Slower than "Northwood"? @ Xbit Labs
- PenDragon USB memory key and USB WiFi adapter @ Trusted Reviews
- Logitech z-2200 2.1 Speakers @ TweakBox
- MSI DR4-A DVD Writer Review @ DesignTechnica
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.