- nForce2 Ultra 400 Shootout
The folks at FiringSquad keep the focus on the (far from dying) 32bit AthlonXP platform with a shootout between two highly praised nForce2 boards, namely ASUS's A7N8X-E Deluxe and DFI's LANPARTY NFII Ultra B. Both boards certainly deliver the goods.
What we've done today is take two of the latest, most feature-packed nForce2 Ultra 400 motherboards on the market: the ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe and the DFI LANPARTY NFII Ultra B and compare them. Both of these motherboards are targeted towards the high-end gamer and hardware enthusiast. They support all of the nForce2's key features, as well as the goodies that are optional for motherboard manufacturers to implement such as the Dolby Digital capable MCP-T and NVIDIA's DualNet networking. ASUS and DFI also add features unique to their respective boards, taking the nForce2 platform to entirely new levels.
- ATI Catalyst 3.10 VS 4.1
As most of you are aware, the 4.1 catalysts for ATI based cards were released just the other day. To help determine whether or not you think it's worth making the switch from your current drivers, the folks at OnlyNewz have a comparison up between the previous 3.10's and the new 4.1's.
ATI released yesterday their latest driverset, the ATI Catalyst 4.1. This new driver should in my eyes improve stability and framerates. There for we used this driver to battle with the older version of the ATI Catalyst 3.10. Cant wait for the third party drivers!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Digest 2003: Barebones and Desktop PC Evolution @ Ixbt labs
- 1GB of PC-3200 Memory $82.00 - What? @ Ohls Place
- AirMagnet Handheld 3.0 and Laptop Trio @ Toms Networking
- Hitachi Travelstar 7K60 HDD: 7,200rpm Achieved! @ Xbit Labs
- Allsop Raindrop Mousepad @ Addaboy
- Monthly Extreme Gaming PC Buyer's Guide @ Sharky Extreme
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- New scoop on latest Destiny DLC 'Days of Iron' amour
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Nintendo NX handheld hybrid GPU CPU upgrade attachment
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now