- Albatron PX875P/PX865PE Gear Up For Prescott
Albatron have sent word today in the form of a press release of their latest BIOS upgrades for the PX875P, PX865PE and PX865PE Lite P4 boards which now take full advantage of upcoming Prescott chips as well as the current Extreme Edition chips. Full details in the original doc file here.
Albatron Technology Co., LTD., a leading manufacturer and global distributor of high technology PC components recently announced its fleet of "Prescott Ready" mainboards that include the PX875P, PX865PE and PX865PE Lite. Albatron recently put the finishing touches on its latest BIOS editions that allow those boards to take full advantage of the upcoming Pentium Prescott CPUs as well as the just-released Pentium 4 Extreme Edition CPUs. Existing owners of the aforementioned mainboards will also be able to move up to the new processors by easily obtaining and flashing a new BIOS upgrade.
- Fugger achieves DDR600 with OCZ PC-4200
Fugger, one of the most highly praised overclocker's on the planet has recently obtained a 1GB OCZ PC-4200 Performance Series Dual Channel Kit of which he was able to successfully overclock to speeds in excess of DDR600 with a volt-modded Asus P4C800 Deluxe mainboard and a P4 3.2EE CPU. Crazy Crazy Craaazy! More in the form of a PR over at the OCZ website.
Besides achieving incredible overclocking results with OCZ memory, Fugger currently holds top honors in the ORB, Futuremarks' online database of top 3DMark 2001SE and 3DMark 2003 scores. Fugger credits a lot of his success to his custom cascade CPU cooler and, of course, top quality components such as OCZ DDR memory.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Server Power & Performance: A Buyers Guide To Upgrading @ Extreme Overclocking
- A Tale of Two Sockets @ XtremeTek
- TwinMOS TwiSTER PC4000 @ Hexus
- Olympus C-50 Zoom 5MP DigiCam @ ByteSector
- CES 2004: Behind the Glamour @ Tom's Hardware
- The CES 2004 Report - Part 2 @ Hardware Zone
- BatteryEater Pro 2.0 - Notebook Battery Life Test @ XBit Labs