- VIA Announces the VT6421 PCI Serial ATA RAID Controller
Hot off the press, VIA have released information on their new S-ATA RAID controller for "next generation storage flexibility", a couple of minor improvements and features of which you can read in detail by grabbing VIA's full PR here.
Taipei, Taiwan, 13 January 2004 - VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator and developer of silicon chip technologies and PC platform solutions, today announced the launch of the VIA VT6421, a discrete controller providing high performance Serial ATA RAID. Built on VIA's renowned DriveStation technology, the VIA VT6421 controller supports the full spectrum of PC processor platforms for desktop and mobile PCs, enabling control through PCI and CardBus (PCMCIA) interfaces.
- ABIT Partners with PWX Systems
ABIT have produced quite a stir lately with (what seemed like) a sudden decision to ditch nVidia for ATI, turning out to be just in regards to the video card sector, now they've built up their already massive foundation even further, making the move to partner with PWX Systems (A gaming PC integrator tied with the support of Fatal1ty, apparently the world's "top gamer"), this will inevitably result in some of the most powerful pre-built rigs out there. More in the full PR of which you can grab here.
ABIT motherboards and graphic cards are renowned as the products to beat when it comes to providing the very best gaming experience. In a move that promises to deliver the most powerful gaming systems imaginable, ABIT is proud to announce its partnership with PWX Systems, a premier integrator of PC gaming systems.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Linux Terminal Server Project guide @ TechIMO
- WinXP SP2 - What's In It? @ IP Konfig
- CES 2004 Coverage @ Firing Squad
- CATALYST 3.10 Driver Report @ Firing Squad
- MacMice Mouse @ Envy News
- Wireless GamePad Review / Comparo @ HTPC News
- Shuttle SB65G2 XPC @ Legion Hardware