For those of you who weren't aware, TechTV have just aired a segment in tonight's show on our latest guide regarding Antialiasing and Anisotropic filtering. I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome all the newcomers referred by TechTV, there's a lot more to see here where that came from, so stick around! - Now to get cracking on the mass of news which has surfaced today.
- EPoX to make NVIDIA Cards
I've just discovered some interesting info over at Hexus regarding Epox's decision to start producing the full range of nVidia based graphics cards. Due to nVidia recently losing their partnership with ABIT (at least in terms of the gfx card sector), this couldn't have happened at a better time.
- ABIT officially partners with ATI
The decision by ABIT to jump ship with ATI was inevitable, they've just handed out a press release regarding the move of which you can obtain in word format by right clicking and choosing "Save target as" here.
January 12, 2003 - Built for Gamers, By Gamers, ABIT high-performance motherboards and graphic cards are engineered to perform. In order to offer the hardcore gamer even more ways to obliterate the opposition, ABIT is proud to announce its partnership with ATI, one of the leading manufacturers of graphic solutions. By collaborating with ATI, ABIT users will be able to experience ABIT Engineered ATI VGA cards.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Athlon64 3400+: Part 2 @ Anandtech
- Geil 1GB PC3200 Dual DDR Kit @ PimpRig
- Steel Glove GG3 @ World Overclockers
- Microsoft Virtual PC 2004 @ Elite Bastards
- More On ABIT & NVIDIA @ The Inquirer
- Flatbed Scanner Guide: Glance from Inside @ Xbit Labs
- Tom Bihn Smart Alec w/ Monolith Laptop Bag @ Envy News
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.