- Gigabyte - Integrated Graphics in the P4 Titan 8TRS300M
Gigabyte have recently announced their new Pentium 4 board which utilizes ATI's RS300 chipset. It looks to be packed with plenty of features as well as the obvious onboard 9100IGP solution (equivilent to a Radeon 9200), a very worthy contender for bulding up a budget system. The full press release includes details of the board's features etc. and can be grabbed by right clicking here and choosing "Save target as".
Taipei, Taiwan December 25, 2003- Gigabyte Technology releases its all-new P4 Titan™ 8TRS300M, powered by the much anticipated ATI RS300- a chipset with a high-performing integrated graphics core. This integrated solution is targeted both at laptop and desktop systems and offers support for the latest Pentium 4 processor family with 800FSB and Hyper Threading technology. As well, the mainboard features DDR 400 memory support and is powered by the first chipset with DirectX 8.1 and OpenGL feature sets for guaranteed compatibility with a majority of 3D games. The P4 Titan™ 8TRS300M will definitely entice a wide range of users with its graphics integration, full functionality, and superior value.
- Mass Video Card Roundup!
The folks at NordicHardware have been busy after rounding up a stack of graphics cards for a big shoot-out. It mainly consists of the ATI range but there's a few nVidia cards chucked in for good measure too.
It is time for this year's last graphic card roundup. NordicHardware have been busy over the past year reviewing more retail boards than pretty much any publication out there. With this last roundup of the year we'll take a look at a few of the later boards that were released during 2003, twelve of them to be specific. Eight ATi based and four from nVidia (most often, the ratio is turned the other way so I thought I would redress the balance with this review).
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- EPoX EP-4PLAI P4 Mainboard @ Hexus
- Liquid nitrogen CPU cooling and 5-GHz Overclocking @ Tom's Hardware
- Wireless Action[tec] @ Hardware Hell
- ATI 9600 XT @ 3D Extreme
- MSI FX5950 Ultra-VTD256 MSI FX5700 Ultra-TD128 128MB Tested in 3DMark03 v.340 @ Ixbt Labs
- Samsung HT-DM150 Home Theatre @ Hardware Extreme
- Coolmax Silent Switching Power Supply @ Hardware Pacers
- Vantec Spectrum Mouse Pad @ Club OC
- Duel of the Dual-Layer DVD formats @ News.com
- Bye Bye BIOS @ News.com
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.