Today KINGMAX, a manufacturer of flash-based storage, announced that it has released a new PRO Extreme line of SDXC / SDHC SD memory cards. The new Pro Extreme line adheres to UHS-I Speed Class 3 specifications ensuring that users get the fastest experience possible when used in compatible devices. KINGMAX says that the UHS-I rating allows the card to transfer images from the users camera's image buffer to the SD card much faster than non UHS cards.
"In order to record with high quality at any time and during important moments, a good memory card has become an important accessory for photographers! Everyone now can use the PRO Extreme SDXC/SDHC to access ultra-high quality Full HD (1080p), Ultra HD (2160p), 3D or 4K2K videos on D-SLR, D-SLM, digital camcorders and other high performance models. The PRO Extreme SDXC/SDHC memory card is compatible with SDHC and SDXC devices, and currently comes in 32 GB and 64 GB capacities for consumers to choose from. More excitingly, the 128 GB and 256 GB are also about to be released, so to use one memory card to record all scenarios of a micro-film is no longer a dream," the company said in a release.
Features - KINGMAX PRO Extreme SDXC/SDHC
- Support UHS-I Speed Class 3 (Write speed > 30 MB/s)
- SDA Standard 3.0
- Provides sufficient bandwidth to record and playback 4K2K videos
- Applicable for Full HD (1080p), Ultra HD (2160p) and 3D video accessing
- Speed: Read-Up to 90 MB/s; Write-Up to 40 MB/s
- File format: exFAT (SDXC)；FAT32 (SDHC)
- Supports CPRM, ECC, wear leveling technologies and etc.
- Dimension: 32 mm x 24 mm x 2.1 mm
- Compatible: With SDHC&SDXC host devices; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC devices/readers
- Operating Temp.:-25℃~85℃
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Warranty: 5 Years