- Logitech MX900 Bluetooth Optical Mouse
Most of you will recall Logitech's MX700 being one of the best (if not THE best) wireless mouse around for quite some time, well now Hardware Pacers take a look at a new offering by Logitech dubbed the MX900, this one offers Bluetooth connectivity along with a few other refinements, very tasty.
Not long ago Logitech released their MX series of mice, MX700 was a great mouse with 4.7 mega pixel/sec of image processing power and resolution of 800 dpi and of course the rechargeable option, however it missed Bluetooth technology, where it would have allowed the mouse not ever lose connection integrity. After using the MX700 for almost a year, it was time for a new mouse, MX900 which offers Bluetooth connection and a Hub that allows any Bluetooth device to connect to the computer.
- Fall 2003 Video Card Budget Shootout
Anandtech's fourth video card roundup is up, this one focused towards those on a budget. Four cards have been included which cover nVidia's FX 5200 Ultra as well as ATI's 9200, 9200SE, and 9600SE.
Not everyone has the money to spend on graphics cards that cost two hundred dollars or more. And, not everyone who has money to spend cares to have the latest and greatest in features and performance. But whatever the reason, when building a PC on a budget, we want the most bang for our buck.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Reference GeForce FX 5950 Ultra @ Beyond3D
- 3DMark2003 build 320 vs 340: A Rare Moment of Truth? @ Digital-Daily
- Scythe Kamakaze HSF @ HTPC News
- Thermaltake Extreme Volcano 12 @ PCTechZone UK
- Fujitsu Looks Ahead with Faster Drives @ Internet News
- Optorite DD0401 Dual 8x DVD Recorder @ CDRInfo
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.