- Crucial's New ATI Video Card Lineup
Crucial Technology, a division of Micron and one of the world's largest direct memory upgrade providers, have today expanded their video card line to include cards from the popular RADEON 9800, RADEON 9600, and RADEON 9200 series. Crucial now offers the following video cards:
* Crucial(R) RADEON(TM) 9800 PRO 256MB currently priced at US$469.99.
* Crucial(R) RADEON(TM) 9800 PRO 128MB currently priced at US$355.99.
* Crucial(R) RADEON(TM) 9600 PRO 128MB currently priced at US$174.99.
* Crucial(R) RADEON(TM) 9200 128MB currently priced at US$90.99.
* Crucial(R) RADEON(TM) 9200 SE 64MB currently priced at US$53.99.
Visit the official product page for more information about the new video cards.
"We have expanded our video card line to offer an option for just about everybody," said Crucial Technology General Manager Fred Waddel. "The Crucial RADEON 9200 series is a great introductory-level card for price-conscious customers, the Crucial RADEON 9600 PRO offers a high-end graphic experience for the mainstream computer user, and the Crucial 9800 PRO line will appeal to the gamer or multi-media professional looking for extreme graphics performance."
- Intel Prescott Launch Date Set
Word just in from XBit Labs that Intel's Prescott chips will be launched on the 2nd of Feb, 2004. Seven processors ranging from 2.8 to 3.4GHz will be released under the "Pentium 4 SSE3" brand-name.
Monday, the 2nd of February will be a big day for Intel, as the company unveils 7 new desktop microprocessors on that date. The list includes 4 Prescott processors with 1MB of L2 cache, 800MHz Quad Pumped Bus, SSE3, HT technology, running at 3.40GHz, 3.20GHz, 3.00GHz and 2.80GHz; Pentium 4 Extreme Edition processor at 3.40GHz with 2MB cache, 800MHz QPB and HT technology; Intel Pentium 4 Northwood with 512KB cache at 3.40GHz; Intel Pentium 4 2.80A processor with 533MHz PSB, 1MB of cache, SSE3, based on Prescott core, but without HT technology.