- New NVIDIA Quadro FX 1100 Outperforms Competition
This Press Release just in from NVIDIA. Today they unveiled the Quadro FX 1100, a mid-range professional graphics solution that is claimed to outperform high-end competitive boards on key industry-standard SPECviewperf 7.1.1 3dsmax-02, ProE-02, and Ugs-03 tests. Engineered to deliver unprecedented graphics performance, precision, and programmability, the NVIDIA Quadro FX 1100 will serve demanding graphics and engineering professionals in computer-aided design, digital content creation, and scientific visualisation markets.
Available from IBM in its IntelliStation MPro and ZPro workstations, as well as HP in the HP Workstation xw4100, HP Workstation xw6000, and HP Workstation xw8000 early next year, the NVIDIA Quadro FX 1100 is armed with a high-end architecture that is designed to allow developers to interactively simulate a virtually unlimited range of real-world properties.
Full details are available in the official Press Release by right clicking and choosing "Save target as" here.
- OCZ announces PC-3700 Gold Revision 2 DDR
OCZ have just announced the availability of their new "PC-3700 Gold Revision 2" DDR memory modules. They will be available singularly in both 256MB and 512MB sizes as well as 512MB and 1GB Dual Channel Kits. They also come with an integrated gold-layered heatspreader and are rated for CL 2.5-3-3-7 operation at 2.7 volts. The official Press Release can be read over here, and you can take a look at the official product link here.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Club 3D Ships XGI Volari Duo V8 Ultra Graphics Cards @ XBit Labs
- Volari Duo V8 Ultra Graphics Card @ Dark Vision Hardware
- Compro VideMate TV Gold+ @ Guru of 3D
- Leadtek WinFast A380 Ultra MyVIVO 256MB & ASUS V9950SE 128MB @ Ixbt Labs
- Leadtek's WinFast A360 Ultra TDH & WinFast A380 Ultra TDH MyVIVO @ Firing Squad
- AOpen Aeolus FX 5600 256MB @ Hot Hardware
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.