- ATI's filtering tricks
Ever wonder how ATI manages to squeeze all that performance out of their GPU's? 3dcenter.org has an interesting article up that discusses different filtering techniqes used by ATI.
ATI have traditionally cut corners in the texture filtering department. Take, for instance, R200 (Radeon 8500): on the one hand quite sophisticated - for its time - pixel shading, support for overbright lighting (and apparently increased internal color precision), on the other hand there are disadvantages when it comes to texture filtering, in particular when using anisotropic filtering ("AF").
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- AOpen Aeolus GeForceFX 5950 Ultra review @ Hexus.net
- Steelpad 4S Steel Review @ HardExtreme.org
- Kingwin KF-83 HDD Rack Review @ Overclockercafe.com
- Vantec Spectrum UV LED Fans @ 8ballshardware.com
- Coolermaster Wavemaster im Test @ PCtweaks.de
- FrontX-front panel computer port review @ Creativemods.com
- Canon EOS-300D Digital SLR Camera review @ Hardwarezoom.com