- Principles of Overclocking
Overclockers.com have written up an excellent article which covers the principles behind overclocking. The overclockers out there who love to bignote themselves wouldn't at all like this (which is mainly why it was written), but hopefully it will take a few of them off their high horses and bring some logical perspective back into line.
There's an unfortunate article entitled "Has AMD Castrated Overclocking?" out there.
In one sense, it is unfortunate because the author doesn't seem to know many of the core principles of overclocking.
It is more unfortunate because the underlying attitudes and beliefs behind the statements are so common these days. I'm not out to pick on the person because of what he said, but I'm using this as an example to show how to approach overclocking better.
- 'Master' and 'slave' computer labels unacceptable, officials say
When I initially started reading this article, I thought it was just another silly joke floating around, but when I realised it was for real I just HAD to post it. UNBELIEVABLE!, but sadly true.
LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Los Angeles officials have asked that manufacturers, suppliers and contractors stop using the terms "master" and "slave" on computer equipment, saying such terms are unacceptable and offensive.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- HP LJ1010 vs Samsung ML-1710 Laser Printers @ Hardware Zoom
- Biostar M7NCG 400 and K8NHA-M MicroATX Boards @ Hexus
- SATA to PATA Converters @ BlueCouch
- OnlyDisk Secure III ODI Memory Stick @ PC Hardware