Some people thrive on the adrenalin rush that comes from fighting the hoards of turkey stuffed shoppers on Black Friday, but there are those of us who play it smart and enjoy the weekend after Thanksgiving and never enter a store. That is because we know that the biggest deals of the year come with the massive online sales that Cyber Monday brings.
I took a few moments this morning to round up what I think may be some of the best deals on the web today. Everything from mobile phones to tablets, and even 3D Printers are listed, but some of the sales have limited stock and are a first come first serve kind of thing.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7-inch 16GB Wi-Fi $119
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7-inch 16GB Wi-Fi $179
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9-inch 16GB Wi-Fi $229
- Barnes & Nobel Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight $49
- Dell Venue 8 Android $129
- Dell Venue 8 Windows 8.1 $270
- Google Nexus 7 16GB Wi-Fi $199
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z $450
- Motorola Moto X off contract for any carrier just $349
- Amazon offering HTC One for $0.01 with 2 year contract.
- Amazon Offering LG G2 for $0.01 with 2 year contract.
- Microsoft Xbox One Day One Bundle $50 off at Microsoft Store
- Amazon.com Skylanders SWAP Force $50
- Amazon.com Battlefield 4 $39.99
- Amazon.com The Last of Us $34.99
- Amazon.com Batman: Arkham Origins $39.96
- Amazon.com Turtle Beach Ear Force XP510 Premium Wireless Headset $199.99
- Thrustmaster VG Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit 458 Italia Edition for Xbox 360 $229
- Amazon.com 240Hz 46-inch Samsung LED Ultra Slim Smart TV $1298
- Amazon.com 55-inch Panasonic 3D Plasma HDTV $1500
- Newegg.com 39-inch LG HDTV $300
- Amazon.com Panasonic's 60-inch TC-P60VT60, 600Hz 3D plasma HDTV $1749
- Best Buy 65-inch 1080p Samsung HDTV $1099
- Lulzbot.com has their new TAZ 2 3D Printer on sale for just $1995
- Lulzbot.com also has all printing filiment marked down 15-percent
- RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Controller just $22.50 from Lulzbot.com