- Chilly Water
The folks from Ninjalane have taken a look at the Asetek WaterChill water cooling kit. If you've been considering adding water to your case around all the electrical parts, read on and learn about the product.
Watercooling is not much different than any other cooling system but when used on a small scale, like in a computer system, the parts tend to get rather complex. The asetek WaterChill makes it easy.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- CMI Mercedes Style Case @ TechIMO
- DIY Pump Relay Switch @ The Valley
- ABIT KV7 (VIA KT600) Motherboard @ Overclocker Cafe
- Logitech Cordless MX Duo @ Techjuice
- Antec Overture Desktop/HTPC Case @ GruntvillE
- Down with the 'Redness' Upgrade @ OCIA