- USB 2.0 Comparison
X-Bit Labs wants to find out who offers the fastest USB 2.0 controller these days. They tested controllers from VIA, NEC and Intel and gave us the answer.
USB 2.0 interface has become in inalienable part of the users' life. But what USB 2.0 chip ensures the maximum performance? We are going to answer this question today. We will take a look at the three most widely spread USB 2.0 solutions: two PCI adapters on NEC and VIA chips and the USB 2.0 controller integrated into Intel's ICH5 South Bridge.
- Ultimate Gaming Machine of 2003
Talk about a bold claim. Canada Computers sent their "Ultimate Gaming Machine of 2003" to the folks at PC Stats for review. Can it stand up to the name? Read on.
After a few weeks of talking back and forth, Canada Computers sent us over their "Ultimate Gaming Machine of 2003" for review... and I can tell you it's a real bad boy. PCStats tends to focus on the individual hardware components a lot because that is what most of our readers tell us they look for when upgrading. But, every now and then we like to break loose, and relax with a full system review. With that in mind, it was quite a pleasure to test out this little silver rig which came fully equipped with all the bells, whistles, and bright neon lights that you could ever want. It also helped that it is was one of the fastest machines on the market too.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Plextor PlexWriter Premium USB @ Club Overclocker
- Globalwin Sapphire 520w PSU @ OCModShop
- Dell on AMD64 @ ZDNet
- Legally Copying Software and Music @ PC Stats
- Albatron PX865PE Lite Pro i848P Motherboard @ PC Stats
- Gigabyte K8NNXP-940 Motherboard @ AMD Zone
- Three USB 2.0 Flash Drives with 1GB Storage Capacity @ X-Bit Labs
- Sound Blaster MP3+ @ X-Bit Labs