Before anyone spits the chips, the following pictures were sent through to us from Venny at Albatron in Taiwan. I am not sure where the photos were taken, but these are girls from nVidia holding Albatron's brand new GeForce FX 5700 and FX 5950 graphics cards.
Albatron Technology Co. LTD., a manufacturer and global distributor of high technology PC components recently announced the new GeForce FX5700U graphics card. The GPU (FX 5700 Ultra - NV36) on this board is currently being highly touted by nVIDIA® and contains impressive performance capabilities including a 475 MHz GPU clock speed and a DDR II memory interface capable of 900 MHz. The FX5700U has been equipped with a patented "2+1 Backup", triple-fan cooling system which has been upgraded from the previous "Wise Fan" and dubbed "Wise Fan ll". With the additional fans for this card, Albatron has also gone to great lengths to suppress fan noise down to about 25 dBA, almost 10 dBA less than most fans on the market today.
I have uploaded the .doc file concerning this product to our servers which you can download. Please right click on this link and "Save Target As".
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni