Before anyone spits the chips, the following pictures were sent through to us from Venny at Albatron in Taiwan. I am not sure where the photos were taken, but these are girls from nVidia holding Albatron's brand new GeForce FX 5700 and FX 5950 graphics cards.
Albatron Technology Co. LTD., a manufacturer and global distributor of high technology PC components recently announced the new GeForce FX5700U graphics card. The GPU (FX 5700 Ultra - NV36) on this board is currently being highly touted by nVIDIA® and contains impressive performance capabilities including a 475 MHz GPU clock speed and a DDR II memory interface capable of 900 MHz. The FX5700U has been equipped with a patented "2+1 Backup", triple-fan cooling system which has been upgraded from the previous "Wise Fan" and dubbed "Wise Fan ll". With the additional fans for this card, Albatron has also gone to great lengths to suppress fan noise down to about 25 dBA, almost 10 dBA less than most fans on the market today.
I have uploaded the .doc file concerning this product to our servers which you can download. Please right click on this link and "Save Target As".
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Mass Effect: Andromeda to support 21:9 UltraWide on PC
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset