- Shuttle XPC Modding
Jake from Outside Loop Computers in Longmont, Colorado let us know about their newest product, the "ClearView". It's a simple kit designed to replace the aluminum cover of Shuttle XPC computers with a clear see-through cover with vents for additional fans to improve airflow. If you're an owner of an XPC, look into this for sure.
The ClearView is a three-piece panel set designed to replace the aluminum cover of Shuttle XPCs. These panels are made from impact-resistant plastic and polished to a clear and smooth finish. The ClearView was designed with both functionality and aesthetics in mind.
The ClearView panels offer superior airflow to the standard aluminum panel. Vents located at the bottom of each side panel allow air to be drawn into the case unimpeded. Each side panel also features a circular knockout surrounded by vents and four drill points. By drilling the four drill points and removing the knockout, it is possible to mount an 80mm fan grill, allowing greater airflow to add-in video cards or the system in general, or an 80mm fan and grill, to provide even more airflow to the compact Shuttle XPC system.
- New Review @ TweakTown Gamer
TweakTown Gamer has posted a new review looking at two different Console to VGA Adaptors.
Lately, PC gamers have been purchasing console systems due to the recent price drops, mainly in order to supplement their gaming needs. Now, imagine using your XBOX or PS2 on your PC's 21" LCD with crisp, smooth image quality. Thanks to console-to-VGA adaptors, that's now possible. Join Julian Shapiro as he takes a look at two of the most popular console-to-VGA adaptors currently available, the Neoya X2VGA and the Sagestar YPbPr VGA Box.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- InFocus X1 Multi-use Projector @ Designtechnica
- Shuttle SB75G2 XPC @ SFF Tech
- Corsair vs Geil PC4000 @ BIT Tech
- CoolerMaster Musketeer @ Twisted Mods
- Logitech Cordless Click Optical & Click! Plus Optical Mice @ Hardware Pacers
- Asetek WaterChill Water Cooling Kit @ Extreme Overclocking
- How NOT to install computer hardware @ Hardware Analysis
- Chaintech 7NJS Ultra @ Neo Seeker
- Kingmax SuperRAM PC3500 @ PC Stats
- SoundBlaster Audigy2 ZS Platinum Pro @ Nordic Hardware
- AMD Athlon 64 3200+ CPU @ X-Bit Labs
- Corsair XMS4000 Pro Series @ Club Overclocker
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.