- Half-Life 2: A Leaky Valve Editorial
Gavin from TweakTown Gamer has posted an editorial discussing the recent events surrounding Valve and the Half Life 2 source code leak.
I think it's a sad reflection on the industry when someone who is undoubtedly a gamer themselves can do something like this to the community. Whatever altruistic reasons they may feel they have to justify their actions, in reality what they have done is stolen something from someone - and that's not acceptable. Dammit, surely whoever pulled this caper off has played the original Half-Life - wasn't the breathtaking experience of playing that game enough to make them crave more?
- On AMD Review Sample Policy
John from Atomic MPC thinks AMD's worldwide policy on review samples is crazy. Indeed.
I hope that they see the light soon. The Athlon 64 is a very competitive chip in its normal guise, and deserves to get as much exposure as possible. With Intel's long awaited Prescott core just around the corner, I hope that AMD starts turning its attention to building awareness of the mass market Athlon 64, rather than focusing on the high-end experiment that is Athlon 64 FX.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- MPIO-DMK MP3 Player @ Designtechnica
- Tyan Tachyon G9600 Pro 128MB @ HEXUS
- AOpen DRW4410 (DVD+RW) @ CD Freaks
- Lian Li C-01 Faceplate Cover @ OCAU
- Airflow and Heat: A cooling guide @ Short Media
- MSI 848P Neo-S: 800MHz FSB on a Budget @ Extreme Overclocking
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.