With the Small Form Factor (SFF) PC growing in popularity, a need for a high-quality SFF PSU has arose. Silverstone saw the need for a SFF PSU, and has just released the all new ST30SF. The ST30SF is a 300W power supply that is geared towards those looking for reliable power in a small package that meets an 80 PLUS BRONZE certified rating.
For those users with an ATX case who still wish to use the small SFX form factor PSU, Silverstone has included an adapter plate that will make things fit where they need to. The company says that we can expect to see the ST30SF on October 8th, and it will retail at a pricing point of about $60 US.
- Support standard SFX form factor and ATX via included bracket
- 300W continuous power output at 50℃ operating temperature rated for 24/7 operation
- 80 PLUS Bronze level efficiency (82%~85% efficiency at 20%~100% loading)
- Class-leading single +12V rail with 22A
- Intelligent semi-fanless operation
- Silent running 80mm fan with 18dBA minimum
- Single PCI-E 6pin connector support
- Active PFC