- ASUS Radeon 9800 XT Shots
We were sent through the following shots of the ASUS Radeon 9800 XT through an ASUS branch in Europe. X-Bit Labs has further information on the ASUS line of ATI based graphics cards.
Today ASUS announced the addition of ATI RADEON powered graphics cards to the ASUS VGA product line. As we have already told you here, the new product family includes the ASUS RADEON 9800XT, RADEON 9600XT, RADEON 9600SE and RADEON 9200SE. In fact there was almost no doubt that ASUS will make this decision. They already mentioned "that things will change next month" at the Computex show (see this page of our Computex coverage). And as we see, these were not just words.
- Shuttle Athlon 64 XPC
Chris Tom over at AMD Zone has posted a review of Shuttle's AN50R XPC which is based on nVidia's nForce3 chipset for the Athlon 64 CPU.
Shuttle has done a great job of getting the nForce 3 chipset out in Socket 754 format. We liked that Shuttle has options for almost all overclocking features in the bios. We also enjoyed the included features like 6 channel audio, dual Ethernet with Gigabit, Firewire, Serial ATA RAID, and the handy power and reset buttons. They also include good documentation. Performance is on par with other Athlon 64 motherboards, and stability was excellent.
- SiSoft Sandra 2004
Keep your eyes and ears open - SiSoft Sandra 2004 will be released tomorrow!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup