- ASUS Radeon 9800 XT Shots
We were sent through the following shots of the ASUS Radeon 9800 XT through an ASUS branch in Europe. X-Bit Labs has further information on the ASUS line of ATI based graphics cards.
Today ASUS announced the addition of ATI RADEON powered graphics cards to the ASUS VGA product line. As we have already told you here, the new product family includes the ASUS RADEON 9800XT, RADEON 9600XT, RADEON 9600SE and RADEON 9200SE. In fact there was almost no doubt that ASUS will make this decision. They already mentioned "that things will change next month" at the Computex show (see this page of our Computex coverage). And as we see, these were not just words.
- Shuttle Athlon 64 XPC
Chris Tom over at AMD Zone has posted a review of Shuttle's AN50R XPC which is based on nVidia's nForce3 chipset for the Athlon 64 CPU.
Shuttle has done a great job of getting the nForce 3 chipset out in Socket 754 format. We liked that Shuttle has options for almost all overclocking features in the bios. We also enjoyed the included features like 6 channel audio, dual Ethernet with Gigabit, Firewire, Serial ATA RAID, and the handy power and reset buttons. They also include good documentation. Performance is on par with other Athlon 64 motherboards, and stability was excellent.
- SiSoft Sandra 2004
Keep your eyes and ears open - SiSoft Sandra 2004 will be released tomorrow!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- Samsung store catches fire ahead of the Galaxy S8 launch
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design