- ASUS Radeon 9800 XT Shots
We were sent through the following shots of the ASUS Radeon 9800 XT through an ASUS branch in Europe. X-Bit Labs has further information on the ASUS line of ATI based graphics cards.
Today ASUS announced the addition of ATI RADEON powered graphics cards to the ASUS VGA product line. As we have already told you here, the new product family includes the ASUS RADEON 9800XT, RADEON 9600XT, RADEON 9600SE and RADEON 9200SE. In fact there was almost no doubt that ASUS will make this decision. They already mentioned "that things will change next month" at the Computex show (see this page of our Computex coverage). And as we see, these were not just words.
- Shuttle Athlon 64 XPC
Chris Tom over at AMD Zone has posted a review of Shuttle's AN50R XPC which is based on nVidia's nForce3 chipset for the Athlon 64 CPU.
Shuttle has done a great job of getting the nForce 3 chipset out in Socket 754 format. We liked that Shuttle has options for almost all overclocking features in the bios. We also enjoyed the included features like 6 channel audio, dual Ethernet with Gigabit, Firewire, Serial ATA RAID, and the handy power and reset buttons. They also include good documentation. Performance is on par with other Athlon 64 motherboards, and stability was excellent.
- SiSoft Sandra 2004
Keep your eyes and ears open - SiSoft Sandra 2004 will be released tomorrow!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4