- ASUS Radeon 9800 XT Shots
We were sent through the following shots of the ASUS Radeon 9800 XT through an ASUS branch in Europe. X-Bit Labs has further information on the ASUS line of ATI based graphics cards.
Today ASUS announced the addition of ATI RADEON powered graphics cards to the ASUS VGA product line. As we have already told you here, the new product family includes the ASUS RADEON 9800XT, RADEON 9600XT, RADEON 9600SE and RADEON 9200SE. In fact there was almost no doubt that ASUS will make this decision. They already mentioned "that things will change next month" at the Computex show (see this page of our Computex coverage). And as we see, these were not just words.
- Shuttle Athlon 64 XPC
Chris Tom over at AMD Zone has posted a review of Shuttle's AN50R XPC which is based on nVidia's nForce3 chipset for the Athlon 64 CPU.
Shuttle has done a great job of getting the nForce 3 chipset out in Socket 754 format. We liked that Shuttle has options for almost all overclocking features in the bios. We also enjoyed the included features like 6 channel audio, dual Ethernet with Gigabit, Firewire, Serial ATA RAID, and the handy power and reset buttons. They also include good documentation. Performance is on par with other Athlon 64 motherboards, and stability was excellent.
- SiSoft Sandra 2004
Keep your eyes and ears open - SiSoft Sandra 2004 will be released tomorrow!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system