If you're a Borderlands 2 fan, and let's face it, most of us are, then you'll be pleased to hear that Gearbox Software is releasing a Game of the Year package deal for the first-person shooter RPG.
It will be priced at $60 and arrives in October, with every single bit and byte of Borderlands 2 included, including the Borderlands 2 Season Pass and the Premiere Club. The full list, is below:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game;
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty;
- Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage;
- Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt;
- Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep;
- Creature Slaughter Dome;
- Premiere Club Content:Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class; Gearbox Gun Pack; Golden Key; Vault Hunter's Relic;
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class;
- Collector's Edition Heads and Skins;
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1.
However, there are two more DLC packs coming this fall, the Headhunter Pack and Digistruct Peak Challenge, which are both not part of the GOTY Edition. This is disappointing, you'd think Gearbox would go the whole hog and give you everything. The Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition drops on October 8 in the US for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 and on October 11 in other regions.