Telltale Games have announced the availability of The Walking Dead: 400 Days, the latest addition to the smash hit game. It hits PC, Mac, XBLA and North America's PSN this week. Next week, it'll arrive on iOS and Europe's PSN. If you're after some dates, we have them below:
- Tuesday, 2nd July - PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, 3rd July - PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
- Friday, 5th July - Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, 10th July - PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, 11th July - iOS (Worldwide)
What is The Walking Dead: 400 Days? The new addition is set between season one and two of the game, covering five new characters in short vignettes. Each character's story can be played in any order you like, as they'll all cover the same terrain over the span of 13 months.