If you're a Swype user, you might have noticed there was an update today, if not - you might want to do it now. The latest update is in beta form, pushing up the version to beta 1.4.9. The new update includes a bunch of bug fixes and various improvements:
- Advanced Language Models added for Hindi and Belgian Dutch
- Responsiveness for tap input improved for all languages
- Improved overall Smart Editor behavior and implemented some bug fixes
- Fixed a Gingerbread crash that occurred when rotating device into landscape mode
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes reported by the Beta community
- Fixed an issue where default Android voice input ('mic'/'microphone') icon displayed instead of Dragon logo
- Changed subtype text in notification drawer to be more accurate
- Word Choice List behavior improved in Polaris Office
- And many more bug fixes and improvements!
Swype isn't in the Google Play Store, so you'll have to grab it here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Apps news at our Apps news index page.