Our Ask the Experts section has a new question, where we find Shady from Egypt wanting to know if upgrading his motherboard will net him any performance increases in his games.
Q: If I've changed my motherboard to a high end one, Will there be some improvement in frame-rates ?
If there are some tips please write it to me.
- AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE ( Overclocked to 3.70 GHz )
- Gigabyte GA-MA78LMT-S2 Motherboard
- MSI R6970 Lightning ( Factory Overclocked )
- Kingston Value-ram 4GB 1333 MHz
- Western Digital HDD 160 GB 7200 RPM
- Cougar 700CM Power Supply
- Thermaltake Armor A60 Case
- Samsung 900p LCD Monitor
A: You can view the answer to Shady's question right here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Motherboards news at our Motherboards news index page.