SwiftKey 3.1 has just been let out of the gate, including some new features and the usual fixes and improvements. If you haven't updated already, you might want to. Here's a full rundown of what to expect:
- New Berry theme
- New languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Georgian, Hindi, Hinglish, Irish, Macedonian, Spanish (Latin America) and Tagalog
- Split keyboard for normal-sized devices
- Improved language pack downloads
- Improvements in key layouts on some keyboards
- Fixes for some force close issues
Grab the latest SwiftKey 3.1 from the Google Play Store, or right here.