Well, just because we've been spending a lot of time getting a sweet new design going, that doesn't give us an excuse to be lazy. Our entire TweakTown staff has been getting in some solid reviewing time as well. =)
here's what is new for the site:
- Cameron "Sov" Johnson takes us through the good and bad of the Abit KT7E Motherboard. it's designed to be a Budget Board, but can it pull double duty for those wanting to do a bit of overclocking?
- Mike "Darthtanion" Wright takes a look at the Antec EasyUSB which gives you the option of having your USB ports right up front where you can actually make good use of them.
- Sov seems to have his hands full with motherboards, so let's take a look at the Shuttle AK31 Mainboard that uses the VIA KT266 chipset. KT266 chipsets paired up with the Thunderbird processors have been making a name. Go see if this board can live up to the high expectations.
- Cameron "Mr. Tweak" Wilmot gives us a little history lesson on THX and Dolby Digital. And while he's explaining all that, he went ahead and threw in a nice review of the Altec Lansing ADA890 Speakers. Are they any good? Read the review and decide for yourself.
- And finally, Darthtanion gets to be one of the first around to let you know that there's a new Hedgehog on the streets. Can it live up to the high reputation that was earned by Kanie when they started the line? Find out for yourself as you check out his review of the Kanie Hedgehog 294M HSF.
We haven't forgotten about Jon "Albinus" Albiez. he's in the middle of some very rigorous testing of an Intel based motherboard, so be watching for his latest review soon.
Whew! For a moment there, I thought that I was writing some news for the old design. we've been busy lately, but we don't plan on stopping either. So sit back for a few moments and check out the latest batch of reviews that we have done just for you. =)
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.