GPU-Z has been updated to version 0.6.6, and with it brings a bunch of stability fixes. Included in the new release is support for NVIDIA's Tesla M2070 GPU compute accelerator.
Things that were fixed include the main window not displaying correctly with non-standard Windows font DPI settings, GPU overclock calculation for pre-Kepler GPUs has been fixed, too. Crashes on systems with broken high-precision event timer implementation (HPET) has also been fixed, along with several memory leaks.
- Fixed GPU-Z window getting cut off on non-standard DPI settings
- Fixed overclock calculation error on NVIDIA non-Kepler GPUs
- Fixed GPU-Z not starting or crashing the machine on systems with broken HPET implementation
- Fixed SLI not getting detected under Windows XP
- Fixed garbled board name on some older Radeon cards
- Fixed several memory leaks
- L6788A voltage controller on HD 7750 and HD 7770 will now display correct default voltage
- Added support for NVIDIA Tesla M2070