Your options for a new computer case have just increased as BitFenix has just launched a new chassis dubbed Ghost. According to BitFenix themselves, it features "superb silence with powerful water cooling capabilities and flexibility for the latest hardware," something everyone wants in a computer case.
"After changing the way people think about the mini-ITX form factor with Prodigy, fans around the world have been wondering what would happen if BitFenix were to design a chassis with focus on silence. Today, it gives us great pleasure to reveal the answer to that question - Ghost," says BitFenix Product Manager David Jarlestedt. "Extremely silent yet surprisingly capable, we believe fans of silent chassis are going to fall in love with our newest creation."
The new case features:
- BitFenix Serenitek™ Silencing Material - Sound absorbing yet lightweight
- Watercooling Ready - Fits 240mm radiators on top
- BitFenix S4™ Hot Swap and Storage - Store peripherals and hot swap HDDs with high-speed SATA III port
- BitFenix NanoChrome™ Surface Treatment - Smooth touch and uniform finish
- Whisper-Quiet Spectre™ Cooling - Two 120mm Spectre fans for quiet operation
- Anti-Vibration HDD Trays - dampen noise from operating hard disks
- Dual-Hinge Door Design - open to the left or to the right on-the-fly
- Pre-modded for Alchemy LED Strips - easily install LED lighting underside for an unmatched look
- Excellent Expansion and Connectivity - long graphics cards, dedicated SSD rack, hot swap bay, and two USB 3.0 ports
- BitFenix Quality - Powder-coat interior, tool-free drive locking, removable dust filters
The Ghost is a sleek new case that looks stylish, while reportedly being a great case. The inside of the case is covered in a special BitFenix material that is designed to lower the noise that leaves from the case. It also features a plethora of connection options on the front panel. BitFenix has released a trailer and a walk through video:
The case will be on store shelves at the end of September for $99.
Further Reading: Read and find more Cases, Cooling & PSU news at our Cases, Cooling & PSU news index page.