A surprise Download of the Day post, as AIDA64 has reached version 2.60.
New features & improvements
- VIA VX11 platform, Nano X2 and QuadCore CPU support
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series "Trinity" APU
- Microsoft Windows 8 RTM and Windows Server 2012 RTM support
- OpenGL 4.3, APP SDK 2.7, CUDA 5.0 support
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 650, 660 Series
What's new since AIDA64 v2.00
- OpenCL GPGPU Stress Test
- Enhanced UPS support
- SensorPanel graphs and gauges
- Revamped Desktop Gadget
- Support for Intel Atom "Cedarview" processors
- Support for Intel Core "Ivy Bridge" APUs and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Preliminary support for Intel "Haswell" APU and Intel "Lynx Point" PCH
- Preliminary support for Intel "Penwell" SoC
- Speech API information
- ACPI 5.0 and OpenCL 1.2 support
- Intel 330, Intel 520, Intel 710, OCX Vertex 4, Samsung 830 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7000, nVIDIA GeForce 600 Series
You can download AIDA64 v2.60, right here.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!