Our Download of the Day is Geeks3D's FurMark 1.10.
Version 1.10 adds formal support for real-time monitoring of frequencies and power figures for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680. It also includes an improved interface, relocation of some key settings, support for new resolutions, and support for GPU-Z 0.6.0 API.
A complete change-log from the developer:
- New: added list of detected GPUs in the main interface.
- New: stress test options are now in the settings box.
- New: support of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 (clock speeds and power monitoring).
- New: support of latest AMD Radeon (HD 7900, HD 7800 and HD 7700) cards.
- New: added resolutions 4096×1152 and 6144×1152 for 2048×1152 monitors.
- New: display of the true clock of the GPU when available (NVIDIA only).
- Update: GPU monitoring moved in a separate system thread.
- Update: GPU data monitoring report updated (Log GPU data in Settings box).
- Update: minor changes in the way GPU monitoring information is displayed.
- Update: ZoomGPU 1.8.2 (GPU monitoring library).
- Update: GPU-Z 0.6.0 and GPU Shark 0.6.1
You can download FurMark 1.10 here.