Our Download of the Day is EVGA Precision X 3.0.2.
Introducing the next generation of GPU overclocking software: EVGA Precision X
Designed from the ground up to support the latest GPU technologies, EVGA Precision X redefines what overclocking software should be. This program allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card, including GPU Clock speed, GPU Voltage, Memory Clock speed and Fan speed.
Want to watch what your graphics card is doing in your favorite game? Load up the integrated monitoring and see all your graphics card vitals from right inside your game.
Want to setup a custom Fan Curve? Hit the Fan Curve button and set up a custom Fan Slope. Compatible with nearly every EVGA graphics card.
The EVGA Precision X Android App connects to the host PC via Bluetooth.
- GPU and Memory Frequency/Clock Offset
- Power Target Control (GeForce GTX 680)
- Frame Rate Target Control
- GPU Voltage Adjustment
- Fan Control/Fan Curve
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with optional hotkey
- Robust monitoring allowing ingame, system tray, and/or Logitech LCD monitoring
- In game screenshot hotkey, supports BMP, PNG and JPG formats
- Multi-language support: English, Dutch, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian
Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP
GeForce 600, 500, 400 or 200 series graphics card
- Added "Always on top" setting to the context menu of detached hardware monitor window. When this option is disabled, hardware monitoring window can be minimized to the taskbar when it is detached from the main window
- Added hardware monitoring history logging support. Now EVGA Precision is able to save history in native RivaTuner Hardware Monitoring Log file format. The log files captured with EVGA Precision can be viewed in any text editor like Notepad or in graphics form in RivaTuner's HML file viewer (RivaTuner must be installed for viewing log files in graphics form)
- Maximum framerate target increased to 120 FPS
- Maximum length of GPU name for GPU selection buttons has been increased to 10 symbols
- Added new "Force fan speed update on each period" option to the "Fan" tab. New option may improve compatibility of software automatic fan speed control mode with some bugged display drivers, overriding manually programmed fan speed under certain conditions
- Bundled EVGA EVTune utility has been replaced with brand new EVGA VoltageTuner utility
- Added bundled EVGA Bridge utility, allowing controlling EVGA Precision via Bluetooth from Android smartphones. The bridge utility is automatically started by EVGA Precision when "Enable external access to application via Bluetooth" is ticked in advanced settings
- Fixed issue in skin engine causing boost clock marker legend to be rendered improperly under certain conditions
- Added new "EVGA Classified" skin
You can download EVGA Precision X 3.0.2 here.