Our Download of the Day is TechPowerUp's GPU-Z v0.6.0.
- Added optional GPU-Z installer which launches when GPU-Z is started for the first time, or can be started manually via the GPU-Z system menu
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 7870, HD 7850, HD 7670M, FireStream 9370, FirePro V3900
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680, GT 640M, GTX 560 SE, GT 550M, GeForce 510, NVS 2100M
- Fixed clocks not showing correctly on some systems with Catalyst 12.2
- Fixed board id reading on pre-Fermi cards
- Fixed OpenCL detection for ATI Fusion (Sumo & Ontario)
- Fixed GPU-Z window getting cut off at certain DPI settings
You can grab GPU-Z v0.6.0 here.