Our Download of the Day today is Emsisoft Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware monitors all active programs in real time for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking) and can detect new unknown Trojans, Worms, Viruses and other damaging programs (Zero-Day dangers) without daily updates. The signature-based security (Emsisoft and Ikarus double engine) ensures a very high recognition rate of known Malware such as Trojans, Worms and Viruses.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware provides reliable protection from:
• Viruses, worms, bots.
• Trojans, backdoors, keyloggers, rootkits.
• Spyware, Adware, TrackingCookies.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 188.8.131.52
* Surf protection can't be separately disabled - fixed.
* Problem with scanning NTFS mount points - fixed.
* Update error 31 problem - fixed.
* Reason of different random crashes in Security Setup Wizard found and fixed.
* Minor modifications of trial and freeware mode handling.
* Minor crashes reported by users - fixed.
* Major memory leak in service component - fixed.
* Minor bug in trial end handling - fixed.
* Application rules missing bug - fixed.
* All whitelist settings are unticked - fixed.
* Whitelist not saved correctly - fixed.
* Guard crash with corrupt path string - fixed.