Our Download of the Day today is GPU-Z v0.5.6.
TechPowerUp released a new version of GPU-Z, version 0.5.6. GPU-Z is our popular graphics card information and diagnostic utility that gives you technical details of the graphics hardware installed in your PC, and lets you monitor fine details such as clock speeds, temperatures, and voltages.
The new version adds preliminary support for some of NVIDIA's upcoming GeForce Kepler family GPUs. It also adds support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 CUDA cores, which will be launched this 29th. Support is also added for AMD Radeon HD 6320, FirePro V9800, FirePro V4900, GeForce GTX 460 V2 (GTX 460 based on GF114), Quadro NVS 420, Quadro NVS 450, and Quadro FX 380 LP. A small bug related to incorrect shader reading on "Blackcomb" is fixed.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.5.6
• Removed PowerColor hardware giveaway
• Added support for ATI Radeon HD 6320, ATI FirePro V9800, AMD FirePro V4900
• Added support for GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 cores, GeForce GTX 460 v2, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 420, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 450, NVIDIA Quadro FX 380 LP
• Fix for incorrect shader reading on Blackcomb
• Added basic detection for NVIDIA Kepler GK107