EVGA have just announced a GF114-powered, dual GPU card in the form of the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2Win. It is roughly 30-percent faster than a GTX 580 when running the Unigene Heaven benchmark. Output wise, we have three DVI connectors for NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, as well as a mini HDMI port.
The cooler includes three fans (!), which should keep the dual-GPU card very cool. Core is clocked at 850MHz, 768 CUDA cores included, memory sits at 1000MHz, memory bandwidth at 256.6GB/sec, shaders at 1700MHz. Unfortunately, the included SLI connector is not functional and will not allow SLI with another card.
EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2Win
- Part Number: 02G-P3-1569-KR
- Core Clock Speed: 850MHz
- CUDA Cores: 768
- 1GB RAM per GPU
- Memory Clock Speed: 4008MHz
- Memory Bandwidth: 256.6GB/sec
- Shader Clock Speed: 1700MHz
- Bus: PCI-E 2.0
- Interface: DVI-I, DVI-I, DVI-I, Mini-HDMI
- Product Warranty: 3 year warranty upgradable upon registration
- Product Length: 11.5in - 292.1mm
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.